Could you do me a HUGE FAVOR?! PLEASE!!!!!!!
I am not just asking this to get you to do all my hard dirty work. My reasoning behind this request is phenomenal. (please see below thoroughly-researched-and-psychologically-tested-for-soundness reasons)
- First of all you will be done with school shortly and this will go far in saving you from being given extra assignments from Mom to productively fill your plentiful spare time
- Secondly, getting this taken care of beforehand will allow us to use our time more worthwhilely and funner (think more badmitton, more speed, more photo shoots, more nature hikes, more SHOPPING) when I come home in July (which I know is important to you)
- Thirdly, if during this favor you come across anything super awesome that you love, I will be more inclined to offer/bring rewards for a job well done.
- Fourthly, on May 22nd, 2012 the stars will be exactly aligned for the annual help-your-oldest-sister-with-anything-she-asks-of-you-for-as-long-as-it-takes day
- Fifthly, IT WILL BE SUPER FUN!!!!!
- Sixthly, it will result in less major cleaning later in preparation for bringing a guest to visit in July.
- Seventhly, I know you can divide and conquer most awesomely
- Eighthly, this one is just fun to say and its weird to spell. :p
- Lastly, YOU LOVE ME and cause you idolize me as your amazing older sister you would do anything for me including this! :) haha
AND THE DETAILS OF THE FAVOR IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE YOUR SMART BRAINS AND SISTER HEARTS AND SAY "YES! WE WILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK! O WISE OLDER SISTER! (and as successful seminary students you should know this is a commandment in the scriptures: "2 Chronicles 14:2: Asa (Awesome Sisters Association) did that which was good and right in the eyes of the Lord {their} God.")
DRUM ROLLL PLEASE....................................
Would you please go through all my stuff at home and make an inventory please?!!!?!?!?!?!
You can write it all down and mail it to me or create an awesome document on the computer or make a macho list and email it to me. However you so desire. Basically I just need to know what all i have left. Will it all fit in the back of my car (along with all the cute clothes you are finding for me at church sales and that we will buy on our various and numbered shopping trips in july)? What about including my dresser and/or hope chest?
Please note you DO NOT need to make a detailed inventory of every plate and china dish I own. Just a sum total of the complete sets I have would be marvelous.
Hint: Don't worry about categorizing things in the blue trunk. They are all keepers and will be coming one way or another. No matter what.
Let me know what questions you have and if you are thoroughly convinced to accomplish this for me with all the love in your tender hearts for your beloved sister.
Happy Tuesday!
Love, your wild west sister,
Cassy :)



No comments:
Post a Comment