
Hello Blogging World! I am so excited and so proud of my mom for creating a family blog!!!
Life for me is going grand in the Wild West of Rexburg, Idaho. Spring has finally come with a lot of rain (but thats better than snow i guess) and blooming greenness! I stay busy working in a doctor's office, going country dancing, socializing, nature hiking, reading, volunteering, and having fun!
This weekend I went to the local Air Show. They had a lot of old war birds flying!!! Fantastic!! I took some pictures... (see below). They were literally soaring right over my head at times!!!! And one of the pilots flew up and then cut his engine and coasted down.. doing twists and turns as he came down on wind drifts and supreme skill!!!! WOW!!!!!
Life for me is going grand in the Wild West of Rexburg, Idaho. Spring has finally come with a lot of rain (but thats better than snow i guess) and blooming greenness! I stay busy working in a doctor's office, going country dancing, socializing, nature hiking, reading, volunteering, and having fun!
This weekend I went to the local Air Show. They had a lot of old war birds flying!!! Fantastic!! I took some pictures... (see below). They were literally soaring right over my head at times!!!! And one of the pilots flew up and then cut his engine and coasted down.. doing twists and turns as he came down on wind drifts and supreme skill!!!! WOW!!!!!
My new favorite friend. ... gorgeous blue swallowtail. It darts and flits all over as it flies around by the canal a block from my apartment. So beautiful and fun!!!! Delightful little bird, makes me smile!MY PROTECTIVE IDAHO "BROTHERS"
Got to love these tough guys who would do anything for me. They have hearts of gold! Plus they keep me laughing! :)




I didnt know Greg became a fireman. Thats so cool!
ReplyDeleteI *love* all the lilies around your house!!
ReplyDelete